Watch The Nikko Jenkins Story
The decide ordered a psychiatric analysis, and a psychiatrist concluded that Jenkins had antisocial persona dysfunction and was faking psychotic symptoms. OMAHA, Neb. — A sentencing hearing is once more expected to be delayed for a man going through a potential dying sentence for killing four folks in Omaha simply weeks after he left jail. Erica Jenkins has since been sentenced to life in jail for killing Bradford. She has additionally been convicted of robbing Uribe-Pena and Cajiga-Ruiz earlier than her brother shot and killed them. Jenkins was sentenced to demise after a violent killing spree in August 2013.
- » Lori Jenkins, 49, is serving a sixteen-12 months sentence for purchasing the 12-gauge ammunition that son Nikko Jenkins used to kill three of his four victims.
- Jenkins, who turns 27 subsequent month, was released from prison after spending his complete grownup life there for two robberies and two assaults.
- He said he remembered that the voices matched phrases which might be tattooed on his face.
- She testified that Nikko Jenkins called out to her after Wells handed him the gun during the jail-launch get together.
- Kleine mentioned Friday that preliminary autopsy outcomes showed that Wheeler was fatally shot within the left aspect of his chest.
A defense psychiatrist has testified at hearings that Jenkins suffers from schizophrenia and maybe a bipolar dysfunction, whereas state psychiatrists have testified that Jenkins is faking psychological sickness. Jenkins has insisted he doesn’t bear in mind the killings and that an Egyptian god ordered him to kill the four as human sacrifices. A group preventing the dying penalty petitions is working with a $400,000 donation from the Proteus Action League, asking voters to “decline to sign” the petitions.
Thread: Nikko Jenkins
On the subject of tattoos, Floyd acknowledged telling police that the man who supplied the shotgun had tattoos on his neck. Seconds later, Floyd testified that Wells handed over two shotgun shells and advised Nikko Jenkins one was good and one wasn’t. Douglas County District Judge Peter Bataillon is anticipated to announce a choice at 2 p.m.
The case, and Nebraska’s inexcusable disregard of Jenkins’ own warnings, acquired widespread attention in Nebraska. Jenkins is on demise row in Nebraska after killing 4 people in Omaha shortly after his 2013 launch from prison, the place he had served 10 years for two carjackings. Jenkins pleaded no contest to the killings and a 3-choose panel was appointed to sentence him.